True Love is unbeatable!

True Love is unbeatable!
True Veins - Technics & Styles

It’s a start to the end.. Or eternal life..

Welcome to the Grand Psychotic Castle Of thousands of thoughtful souls and great people that have been political.

Z.Dee.Reich

Wikipedia

Søkeresultater

Transmadness

onsdag 5. august 2015

Animal Instincts

I scared or should I say surprised myself this summer, to the point of no Return, can't deny what's happened. Sure as hell ain't gonna dwell about it , so I choose to laugh at it and welcome it, what else is there to do. She said it, I fucking went all the way, almost... Thank God for higher Powers and People.


My lips are forever sealed , not because I want.. I just simply can't remember it. You may Wonder why,what and so on .. All I know is that my heart beats and my soul is pure which is good enough for me though.

I saw the look in Peoples eyes, I still do from time to time, I Wonder what the fuck happened With their own? As I smile and think , I am what I am and do what I do and if some People dont like me , fine .. Mission accomplished, but a repeat button?.. Haha, think twice ,as you look into my eyes!











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar