True Love is unbeatable!

True Love is unbeatable!
True Veins - Technics & Styles

It’s a start to the end.. Or eternal life..

Welcome to the Grand Psychotic Castle Of thousands of thoughtful souls and great people that have been political.

Z.Dee.Reich

Wikipedia

Søkeresultater

Transmadness

mandag 5. januar 2015

The secret aget with a boyfriend from hell

I am the child of silence, I am the bringer of the North, I search the universe for darkness. I am WAr.
She is the light,the goddess of 'em all, Her identity is unknown to most, but I stripped her at first meet.
Beneath her coat is a hidden secret for me to unravel as we travel through the mist forest.
The moon shines upon as as we walk on towards the lake, she is quite silent. I think she is afraid of what I might do with a good reason ,and surely she is on to something, she just don't know what. This is exactly how I wanted it to be.
She's a virgin and don't know what what to do as I slowly undress her with my imagination. I notice her insecurity via her body language and short words.
Here have some liquor I tell her.... 
She is not suspicious as I give her the drink, and after a while I notice she feels more comfortable.
Is she dangerous?
All of a sudden pops into my mind, after all I don't know jack shit about her besides the agency.

Raymond S. 15

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar