True Love is unbeatable!

True Love is unbeatable!
True Veins - Technics & Styles

It’s a start to the end.. Or eternal life..

Welcome to the Grand Psychotic Castle Of thousands of thoughtful souls and great people that have been political.

Z.Dee.Reich

Wikipedia

Søkeresultater

Transmadness

onsdag 15. mars 2017

My Demons,Your Sins...

Tonight I show you my demons, tonight I show you my dance, tonight I show you my death.
Oh,my godess of the night bare with me as I enter Your body full of carnal delight.
Fistfucking in the name of Satan,Fistfucking in the name God...
 
Rise,rise above me, let me harvest Your fruits, let me harvest Your deepest sins.
My soul turns darker than the portals to hell , my lust for eternal damnation can't be stopped.
I wander with you Satan, I wander with you the horned one, together we take the souls , toghether we make them weak,all in the name of destruction,disharmony,and insanity.
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar